SOTM
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
<123 >  :| |:
(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> Suggestions

#1: No icon SOTM Author: GraavieLocation: Beilen PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 9:26 pm
    —
Hi,

As some of u guys now, I'm making signatures.
In these three months i think. I'm registered at allot of GFX-forums.

At that brought me up to an idea.

Ain't it much funnier and more exciting to give a theme to every "SOTM".
So be4 every SOTM starts Sysops or w/e gives a Theme to make a signature off.

U also can add a topic with Theme Disccussion, for which theme we gonna use.

As theme u also can give a stock or render.

For the 1's that don't know what a stock or render is.
Render: http://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq72/Bloop95/homer.png
Stock: http://katokun.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/medal-of-homer.jpg

As u can see a render is a "thing" that's cutted out from a stock. A render always has a transparent background.

Plz give ur opinion.

Graavie.

#2: No icon Re: SOTM Author: Icebreaker PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 10:13 pm
    —
I like the idea
cause most off the time the theme of the SOTM entrees are different from eachother,
With this system you could compare the SOTM entrees with eachother.
Which makes the competition more exciting

#3: No icon Re: SOTM Author: CyBeRLocation: Rotterdam/Barendrecht PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 10:37 pm
    —
Nice idea.

#4: No icon Re: SOTM Author: DarkNikuriLocation: Espa?a - Las Palmas de GC PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 1:44 am
    —
It's a good idea , +1 =)

#5: No icon Re: SOTM Author: CroPsychooo PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 2:30 am
    —
Yes...

Thet is the best option... ;)

but add render or stock someone can rip sig :)

On most of gfx forums are SOTM like that...

i like idea

#6: No icon Re: SOTM Author: ConfliXLocation: Andover - UK PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 3:54 am
    —
Good idea...  Wink

How about the winner each month gets to choose the theme for the following month?

#7: No icon Re: SOTM Author: Icebreaker PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 12:45 am
    —
even better conflix

#8: No icon Re: SOTM Author: ShuddLocation: Rotterdam PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 8:58 am
    —
Sounds good

#9: No icon Re: SOTM Author: wishLocation: Amsterdam, The Netherlands PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:15 am
    —
A theme that's awsome

#10: No icon Re: SOTM Author: Cartman_Mp_Shop PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:59 am
    —
theme sucks,(no offence graavie) because your not free anymore in what to make...

#11: No icon Re: SOTM Author: wishLocation: Amsterdam, The Netherlands PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 2:32 pm
    —
— Cartman_Mp_Shop wrote
theme sucks,(no offence graavie) because your not free anymore in what to make...

you got a point there Cartman

#12: No icon Re: SOTM Author: RadeonLocation: Kalmar PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 3:49 pm
    —
— Cartman_Mp_Shop wrote

well u dont have to use that as sig it's just for the sotm

#13: No icon Re: SOTM Author: GraavieLocation: Beilen PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 4:37 pm
    —
Agree with Conflix 2, thats more fun, well lets w8 for more opinions so sysops can approve/deny

#14: No icon Re: SOTM Author: MagniaLocation: France PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 4:55 pm
    —
Cartman, you will have to win one STOM to choose the next theme and put the sig which was not appropriated to the theme of this month.. Simple isn't it? :D

But yea it would be easier to choose and vote! +1!

#15: No icon Re: SOTM Author: ApacheLocation: Hardenberg PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 5:21 pm
    —
ye sounds good to me, but I think it's more important that people who join the SOTM agree:)

(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> Suggestions

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

<123 >  :| |:
Page 1 of 3