What ya doin?

Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:04 pm
Registred Member
11 Posts
Hey y'all what have you guys been doing?
Playing any new games?

So i am coming back to play games on multi player and i would like to know where do you guys play this days? I am guessing that there is no one on Sof2 server Sad .
Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:07 pm
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts
Smile Hi m8, most/rest of clan plays cod 4 mw now ,when times allowed it...But i prefer still Sof2, but no fun to kill 4 bots there  Sad
I think main reason to Sof almost goes down, was DDOS attacking many times... Crying or Very sad

Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:16 pm
Registred Member
11 Posts
Has the name of the map in Sof2 changed? Because i can't find it.

But if the MW server has more players i'll join you guys there, because like you said, no fun killing bots (although you have a great kill ratio).

And have you already played the new CoD advanced warfare (single player - if i understand it correctly you can only play multi player if you buy a game or some code)?
Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:36 pm
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts
There is a server on sof2 if you look for hosted by ProclanServers, thats "our" map and old YOB realeated  Wink
As far COD 4 MW, i suggest you find a cheap edition as t.e.x this :
Push here !
Wich is the cheapest i see atm. Just remember , after you have installed game , you need to download pach 1.6 and 1.7 to play on YOB server  Wink The 2 paches allow you to play on many more maps in this game  Laughing GL m8 , look 4ward to see you there  :wink:

Btw..ofc to buy COD 4 MW on steam is possible too.

Someone plays with "free" versions, but that contains a risk to be banned, cause "keys" is same on those  and it will ban all with "hacked" keys if a cheater come up with a ban  Wink
Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:07 pm
Active
29 Posts
O dude i really start to miss the game now..
maybe we can do a 'reunion' on SOF2 server..
on a fixed day and time...for all those guys who want to play...

just for old times sake....please come... :roll:  Embarassed
Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:14 am
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
— Madden wrote
O dude i really start to miss the game now..
maybe we can do a 'reunion' on SOF2 server..
on a fixed day and time...for all those guys who want to play...

just for old times sake....please come... :roll:  Embarassed

Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzOHq5WbQ8k
Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:47 pm
Legend
505 Posts
Ralalalala

John Guidetti <3Wij zijn het legioen, Wie?Wij zijn het legioen, Wat?Wij zijn het legioen van FEYENOORD 1
Forums ©