inactive

Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:30 pm
Pro Poster
58 Posts
Hello All,

You may have noticed I have been inactive for a while (long holidays woohoo!). Then again you may have not, since the last months the SOF server was always empty. I can see now that a lot have moved on to COD. Thats great news, its good that the people who met eachother here keep playing in the same clan in different games.

However I dont have that game at the moment, and also work is getting very demanding (usual excuse I know). I still have SOF installed on my laptop so perhaps we will have a reunion and I will kick your ass again.
Until then, I guess I will be inactive so its up to Ldrs what to do with my clan status, i dont really mind. I will make sure to visit the forum every now and then to stay posted of whats going on.

lots of love and kisses
Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:55 pm
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
Hello Bangster! it has nothing to do with your inactivitity, everyone was kicked out in the past because not only you but everyone was not active at all. Sof2 server is still up and running we also got also ann additional server in cod4 and it is going pretty well since we start losing position on gametracker list we were 71th now 80th but on over 4000 servers online.

If you have not the game yest, you can download it for free here: here

and about your status is not a really problem if i see you online at sof2 we will readd you immediately is only matter of activity now because we cannnot keep a FPS Clan full with a server empty is unfair for who pay and try to keep running everything.

nice to see you still around and is only up to you be a clanmember or not  Wink

cheers mate
Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:38 pm
Veteran
100 Posts
I miss you Bangsterella <3

Nice to hear something about you. Hopefully you get COD on some point and come have fun with us there Smile
Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:27 pm
Veteran
156 Posts
nice to see u back Bangy Very Happy just download cod4:
http://www.youngandoldboys.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&op=getit&lid=50   and join us  Wink @401

Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:35 pm
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts
Bangster....get your fingers out and BB here.. Twisted Evil

Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:22 am
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
Don't worry; if my ancient piece of shit pc can play cod4 so can your laptop...
best part is the action replay for you get to see how the enemy spotted and killed you,
that's right and here come baadd's balls of steel!!
Forums ©