SOF2.ORG GameHosting

Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:04 pm
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
Hello Guya! as you may know i just opened a GameHosting company. If you need one or just u know anyone who needs one order it here: http://www.sof2.org/modules.php?name=Member_Application&appno=2
USA - Chicago, IL & EU - Amsterdam, NL Datacenter provide Low pings and low latency for a very low price! only 0,65€/slot! 10 GB/s NET guarantees prevention of any DDoS attack for a perfect gaming experience you can try it yourself by join one of the servers already online for every game!

I provide also COD2, COD4, CODWaW GameServers!

if you have further questions do not hesitate to contact me or by visiting www.sof2.org.
Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:00 pm
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts
Very Happy Nice Teo, and i guess you are the man to setup, whatever we want ? Thinking here of maps, mapcycle e.c.t e.c.t... if we rent one there ?  Wink

Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:20 pm
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
— goofy wrote
Very Happy Nice Teo, and i guess you are the man to setup, whatever we want ? Thinking here of maps, mapcycle e.c.t e.c.t... if we rent one there ?  Wink

you got full access with a dedicated cpanel to START/STOP, FTP, and a support like every hosting provider Wink the better thing is that i know what ppl want  Smile
Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:23 pm
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts
Smile Sounds really good  Wink @126.

Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:28 pm
Hero
679 Posts

Good job m8  Very Happy

Gargamel is Rock'n'Roll, the Smurfs are Break-dancers and you ?
Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:12 am
Legend
453 Posts
pics or didnt happen  Laughing
Forums ©