Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:07 pm
Active
26 Posts
i know but new one is the verry old one
i i found 1 back map better
Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:04 pm
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
Altering the map from time to time forces players to rethink their game options and where to go ect.
Perhaps you would like a large empty box with no rooms, places to hide ect?
This brings great challenge and growth for the mind to expand and just when you start getting used to it - it will change again! The shop map here gets altered every few months and we hear the same whining about campers, yes some just dont understand the difference between deathmatch and catch the flag!
However many of you have sufficient skills to hunt down these camping dildos and make their game pure hell, so enjoy cause' you know where they are  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy
Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:45 pm
Veteran
138 Posts
u r right baaddwrench  Wink  Wink  Wink  Smile

Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:18 pm
Spammer
338 Posts
u r right baaddwrench.

I manage to see that new tower are difficult to escape in 5 sec. (that is very good   Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy
Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:27 pm
Spammer
339 Posts
very good maps 8

can you changed modded maps too???
Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:07 pm
Michael Knight
1037 Posts
Rooo, i have to wait a bit to try and enjoy this new map! These days i work a lot in my job, and in the new house we build!

All clan mates can come in France to help me in this summertime... I can give bread and fresh water....

Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:53 pm
Clan Leader
2370 Posts
thanks Smile the map is a old map i made, and i just changed it ALOT! i think this map is now the best one i have made so far ;=)

-Shipin
Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:13 am
Dogbanger
2461 Posts
it looks great shipin. Like said: lots of details.

looking forward to the next kind of map you will make Wink
(somewhere you cant go better without crashing the server, ROFL  Twisted Evil )

Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:05 pm
Clan Leader
2370 Posts
— hurt wrote
it looks great shipin. Like said: lots of details.

looking forward to the next kind of map you will make Wink
(somewhere you cant go better without crashing the server, ROFL  Twisted Evil )

haha, thanks mate Smile this map actually runns smooth Razz i controlled my self this time  :roll:

Hope to see you soon(but im not mutch on my computer anymore, riding my bike Wink )
Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:32 am
Veteran
124 Posts
Ahaha .....old is gold......xD

nice 1
Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:20 pm
Spammer
319 Posts
I'm so happy you put the jeeps back in, gonne try to make a new VROOOOM picture with some guys Very Happy

Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:50 am
Spammer
259 Posts
yea its so coooool . i really love it
Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:54 am
Veteran
184 Posts
— baaddwrench wrote
Altering the map from time to time forces players to rethink their game options and where to go ect.
Perhaps you would like a large empty box with no rooms, places to hide ect?
This brings great challenge and growth for the mind to expand and just when you start getting used to it - it will change again! The shop map here gets altered every few months and we hear the same whining about campers, yes some just dont understand the difference between deathmatch and catch the flag!
However many of you have sufficient skills to hunt down these camping dildos and make their game pure hell, so enjoy cause' you know where they are  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

Indeed Baadd.  Wink So since I have not been playing for some time, they aren't any camp hunters like me.  Wink

Great job again Shipin, I was wondering whether you modified it at all or not since the server hasn't ran this map in awhile.
<12 >
Forums ©